Monday, August 1, 2016

Apria

So.. I've been sitting here all morning, waiting for them to come and deliver my husband's oxygen and equipment. They said between ten and two.  Ok.  It's now 5 minutes to two and we looked on the website and they CHANGED their time to 1-5  I swear- liberally! These people were apparently trained by the Cable company. How HARD is it to get an honest timeline on a delivery?  You can't schedule it until the day you want the delivery and in the case of Chris and his oxygen/sleep apnea machine- which is BROKEN- we need it TODAY.  I am willing to work with a four hour window, but not an EVER-CHANGING four hour window and if they were going to change it, they should have done me the courtesy of a phone call.  I should not be surprised.  Twelve years ago when my mother died, I called them to pick up her bed. I called them the night before and said I understood that they could not get it right then, but that they would pick it up the next day.  After waiting till 3 pm that day I called and was airily told that oh now they would pick it up the next day, or maybe the next.  I exploded as only I can.  I told them if they did not come for it THAT NIGHT, they could find it in the middle of Twenty-nine Palms Highway.  I was somewhat serious.  My father was NOT going to have that empty bed in the middle of the living room one more night!  I suppose you have to threaten them.  Chris just called them and they should be here soon.  This is no way to run a business, but when you are the only game in town, you can be assholes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!