Monday, July 22, 2019

Staples and other post surgical adventures

I am sitting here, waiting on my primary care dr who was supposed to call me at 9.  She's either late, or had blown me off.  Can I charge HER for the missed appointment?

Seeing the surgeon today.  They are going to take out the staples.  I have too many to count, they look icky.  As I recall this doesn't really hurt.   I just want them OUT so I can move on to the next phase.
Yes I am doing my PT.  Yes, it hurts, but I need to be able to SIT more than 20 minutes without needing to get up or ice it. 

Some things just take time.

Apparently Norco gives you hallucinations.  Who knew? ( everyone else!)   I was seeing pink trees on the ceiling and had a nice convo with both my mother and my father ( although those MIGHT have been visits)  I know I am hallucinating. It's not fun.  I never understood the appeal of hallucinogens,

The surgery and aftercare went well and I came home the day after.  Chris has been wonderful.  I worry about HIM.

Keep a good thought for me around 2 pm when they take the staples out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!