Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reality TV, Part 2

I was up late last night, baking.  I baked 6 1/2 dozen anise Silver bells.  I made  1/1/2 dozen haystacks.   SO I was watching tv in the livng room with my husband while I rolled out the cookies.  Last night was the big "build off" on that motorcycle show - actually I think there are three shows that do that sort of thing, they all look the same after a while.  No big shocks at the outcome.  Junior won ( again) I really was not enjoying what a HUGE GIT Jesse James is.  I keep thinking, "is he for real?"  He went so far as to insult the organizers of the competition, even after they bent over backward to give him extra time and make sure he could compete.  His bike was not all that special looking anyway.  He lost, but I am sure this morning he is blaming everyone else for it.  News flash, Jesse, being a "Bad boy" is one thing.  Being a complete a-hole is another.  You are not edgy, you're unlikeable.  Unrelenting ego with no redeeming qualities like compassion or even a sense of humor is not attractive.  I wonder what Sandra Bullock saw in this moron?

So, Dave Hester is claiming "Storage Wars" is staged.  Really!  What a shock!  Duh.  Hester is another one of those guys who was hired to play the "heavy" and when he loses the "game" takes his toys and goes home.  They "fired" him.  My husband loves that show, but not having to see his smirking face and hear him yell "YUUUUUP" when he bids is going to be a relief.  Maybe he's just a really good actor and he's rally a nice guy underneath it all.            Naw.


I will be baking my final round of cookies this evening.  The Silver bells set up nicely and I was thrilled with the results.  My cookies aren't magazine pretty, but they are baked with a lot of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!