Saturday, December 1, 2012

Getting too old for this

I swear, we have been at Kaiser so many times the last few weeks, the front counter people greet us like we work there.  This is getting old.- maybe this IS getting old, if you read me right.  In any case, it is not how I want to spend my days.

I have been so tired and on edge lately..  The other day, someone I have known for a long time thought it was appropriate to YELL at me, first via a nastygram email - then on the phone.  Someone I have worked with for a long time, on and off for years.  I stood my ground on the phone, but after I hung up , I struggled not to cry.  I felt like if I started I would not stop.  I hate crying.  I feel like I am weak, just some weepy girl.  NOT a good feeling.  I think it's because I am tired.  Still fighting off the asthma, I ran out of the Qvar and have been wheezing and coughing for two days.  YUCK.

Well, it's December 1 and we are in the last month of the year.  I am not even ready for Christmas, Just thinking about the ornaments and the decorations at this point.   Maybe tomorrow.  I need to find my Christmas spirit.  Given some of the events of the past few weeks, I may have some trouble finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!