Monday, April 20, 2020

ANGRY?? You bet!

So, here I am  staying home, because I am so high risk it is not even funny.  Over the weekend Fat Donnie, the orange shitgibbon who tweets from his golden toilet, encouraged his minions to go out and protest the quarantine.  The Kicker?  ONLY in states with Democratic Governors.

I see people posting all kind of shit and it's making me so angry I am using swear-words in this blog, which I do not normally do.  Normally, I try to be clever- witty even-and reasonable, but I am SO FREAKING PISSED at some of this nonsense I can't see straight.

1- The Corona virus is not killing people and it's all a Liberal scheme to get control ( yeah the entire world has come up with this huge plot to overthrow Fat Donnie)  NEXT

2  the news media is printing false information to keep us in our homes (this shit on Facebook, not credible media sources and SPOILER ALERT  Fox is not a credible source).NEXT

3  Fat Donnie knows more about medicine than the doctors and his handpicked team will tell up when it's safe to go back to work ( yeah  there isn't a SINGLE doctor on his team . unless you count Jared, who has experience Playing doctor with Ivanka- maybe) and LASTLY

4.We need to go back to work and our employers know what's best for us. ( big Business is losing money because you are not there, the millionaires are not worried about YOU they are concerned with their bottom line and you are expendable)


All these people whining about not being able to go to concerts or restaurants or to the beach who are now saying that since THEY   are healthy, they should be able to go.  Yeah carry it back to those of us who might not be able to fight it off.  I want those things too, but not at the cost of my life or someone elses/

They are saying "My body, my rights"  welcome to having a uterus.

Selfish bastards.

I am going to listen to my Mayor and my governor. That THING in the White House is just rying to appease his "friends" in the 1 %.

1 comment:

  1. But seriously, Robyn, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
    Actually, I agree with you 100%. AND what pissed me off THIS morning, is that Harvard is getting more in the stimulus package than anyone I know will ever make in a lifetime. Harvard, I ask you. Sigh.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away, but please be respectful!