Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday musings

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with just a snippet of a song on a loop in your head?   It happens to me all the time.  The current "ear worm"is the closing guitar solo of Journey's "Who's crying now"  I LOVE Journey- well STEVE PERRY Journey anyway, but this has got to go!  I mnever quite figured out how to get rid of a song that is stuck in my head.  Putting another song in it's place is temporary relief, then you have to get rid of THAT song.

Glad it's Friday.  It's been a crazy week.  Still having breathing issues and I don't relish yet another trip to the doctor.  They have me on one medication and off another to see if that helps.  Well, yes and no.  I need to email my doc in a bit and make an appointment.  Hopefully she can see me soon.

I cannot believe it's already February.  Where did January go?  Time really does speed up as you get older.  Maybe because our days are so filled with things that we HAVE to do, unlike when we were kids and there were things we wanted to do, but needed to wait.  Tom Petty was right "the waiting is the hardest part"  When you are waiting, time seems to draw out slowly, doesn't it?  I wonder if time isn't an artificial concept, created by humans; that it doesn't really exist.  That we needed to organize our lives and time is just something we agreed on.  True, the sun rises and sets  or really the world spins at a measured pace, but  is the pace real or artificial?   Complex thoughts before my second cup of java this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!