Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boston and other ramblings

I am thinking about the Boston Marathon and the cowardly act of bombing innocent people.  The weasels haven't even come forward to claim credit.  It show what kind of scum would do this sort of thing.  Even the Pakistani Taliban went out of their way to say "it wasn't us!"  geez.  Don't these fools realize what this sort of thing does to the American character?  Do we hide and cower and say "oohh, I'm so afraid"  HELL NO!  It just pisses us off, makes us stronger and more determined.   I don't think this is the reaction the bombers were hoping for.  We move as a nation, when tragedy strikes.  Hit one of us, you hit all of us.  Get it?

I see Michelle Bachman might be in a bit of legal trouble.  DUH.  Illegal payments to someone?  Maybe she can take her Swiss citizenship and leave the country.  There's Presidential Material for you.  Seriously.  THAT WOMAN is the best the Republican Party can offer?  I think  not.  There are perfectly rational  and smart women who are conservative, this woman is just a nut job, wrapped in a "pretty face".

I see the Senate screwed up the tougher gun buying laws.   I am NOT in favor of total gun control ( surprised?)  My theory is that when you make something illegal, people who want it will still be able to get it. ( Drugs?  Remember Prohibition?)  It makes no sense.  I don't know what the answer to gun violence is.  Maybe if we were all armed?   just kidding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!