Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful- Day one

November is the month of Thanks giving, so traditionally, I begin the month thinking about what I am thankful for.  I am two days behind "schedule" but here goes.

I want to think of three things I am thankful for, every day.  I want to think about things that are not the normal things,small blessings that I have in my life.

I am thankful that the books I read as a teenager were not like the current crop of popular novels.  Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING these days is some bleak vision of some dystopian society. Depressing.  

I am thankful to be able to volunteer my time for causes I believe in.  It is important to me to give back.

I am thankful for music that soothes me and strengthens me.  I have been dealing with a lot of stress and sometimes the only thing that works for me is to turn up the music and sing along.

I will try to think of six tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!