Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hotel rooms

When I go on vacation, I don't need anything fancy- just like the old Motel 6 commercials I simply require a "clean comfortable room"  Free WiFi is nice.    I often look at the sign posted in the room to see what they SAY the cost of the room is  THIS room is 75 bucks a night!  Now, mind you I am not paying that much and for 75 bucks, there had better be more than two rough towels in the bathroom and a miniscule container of shampoo/conditioner ( which by the way NEVER works all that well)  I am not complaining well maybe just a bit- but  I do wonder why they elevate the cost of the room so much.  This room is nice and clean and the bed was comfortable and except for  a late night WWF grudge match that went on next door it is quiet ( it sounded like kids bouncing each other off the walls, not a "film at eleven opportunity)

Up early and drinking in room coffee ( another nice perk, you know how I can be without my java)  Thinking about breakfast and a long anticipated trip to the Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!