Monday, February 17, 2020

Royal Family

What is it with the British Royal Family and the world's fascination with them?  I have no clue but I seem to have been sucked in.

I had a dream about Harry and Meghan.  I can't remember the dream but the whole vilification of Megan has gotten totally out of hand.   First she was an angel , now she is the Devil Incarnate.  Seriously I read a discussion feed where someone said they would no longer donate to Harry's charity- the Invictus Games- because he was stepping away form his "royal duties"

ok.

Let me get this straight.  The guy tries to leave the family business,because he saw parallels to the problems that caused his mother's death and you feel that NOT donating to a charity that helps wounded and returning  veterans is justified because YOU can't get your tabloid fix.

Yeah.  I get it.  Totally justified.

Harry is what, sixth in line for the Throne?  If Kate and Wills have more children he will drop even further down the line of succession.   So why is everyone so worried about him leaving the Firm?

I wish them the best, hope they can make it without to much intrusion and people will leave them alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!