Saturday, February 8, 2020

Saturday comes early

I'm up,

I won't say awake, but I am up doing my breathing treatment and getting ready to go in to work for a special project.  It needs to get done, but  ugh.


I am trying to think of upbeat and inspiring things to say here, but there is not enough coffee to do that today.

Does anyone else get up and look at the news in hopes some monumental change has taken place overnight?  I certainly do.  I know, it's probably not good to do that on some kind of level for my spirit, but  for that brief moment in time, before I check the news and weather, I have a tiny spark of hope.

I'm looking for good books and poetry to sustain me. I will probably post something on my FB page.  A while back I asked for books. I have to find that thread, Print it and get to reading.  About a 50/50 shot as to what I like and my friends enjoy, but I find new authors that way.  I know there are apps and reading lists, but a lot of my friends are either librarians or avid reader- or BOTH- and I enjoy the enthusiasm  people pitch their favorites with.

Hoping for a  great day,  Still having trouble with the breathing, but the anxiety meds came in so I can do something about the chest pains and the panic attacks!  I tried the guided imagery meditation that sometimes works, I tried  the shower- also a quick fix for panic in my world.  Not working so well.  I am sure once the asthma, or whatever this is,  is better controlled , the panic will subside. They are related.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!