Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ah-nold

I keep hearing about Arnold Schwarzenegger and his new book.  I don't plan to read it.  He is all over the talk shows and "news" shows promoting the book.  Most of the promotion has to do with segments of the book detailing his relationship with Maria  and the cheating scandal that seemingly finished his marriage.  I don't know, but if you want to reconcile, WHY are you dragging every bit of dirt out into the light and passing it off as entertainment.  I cannot fathom the pain his soon-to-be ex wife and their FOUR CHILDREN must be feeling.  I had the chance to meet Maria and her children at Operation Gratitude one year.  She and her children worked smiling alongside the many other volunteers. She has no media entourage, just one bodyguard who pushed boxes right with her.  She and her children were charming, no "I am just doing this for show" vibe.  I found that I liked her.

In promoting his book, Arnold keeps saying he hope to win her back.  Here is my take on that- probably not.  I know speaking strictly for me, that if you cheat on me JUST KEEP GOING.  That's my "deal breaker"  Forgiveness is possible, but "forget'?  FORGET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!