Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday musings

I have to admit, my asthma is raging out of control and I need to get back to the doctor.  Ugh.  I hate going to the doctor.  My current one is leaving before he gets into the room.  The problem with Kaiser is that it is now a business that needs to make money so the doctors are on a schedule.  You get maybe 10 minutes to talk to your doctor, if you are lucky.  It has this whole assembly line feel to it.  I guess I have to go, though.  This guy took me OFF my maintenance meds and just gave me the rescue inhaler.   yeah that's working.  I wake up gasping for air and in the morning am more tired than if I hadn't slept at all.

Re the Vice presidential debates-people are lining up strongly along party lines on this one so I will just say, I am a Democrat.  I was pleased to hear the lively back and forth on this and it WAS a much better debate than the first presidential one.  I think Joe Biden was a revelation.  His showing was so much better than the lackluster debate he had with Palin four years ago.  I know my Republican friends are going to comment, but  he did EXACTLY what Romney did, including the facial expressions.  Romney made faces ( as much as his face seems to be able to move) during the first debate.  Romney's supporters called what he did "aggressive"  I thought it was "rude" .  Now the shoe is on the other foot.  People are going to spin this anyway they like, and say Ryan won the debate.  I don't think he did.

Space Shuttle Endeavor moves to her new home tomorrow.  We are going to try to get down there for the festivities.  Going to take the red line and the expo line to do it.  Sound like madness but it should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!