Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4

Trying not to get cliche here, but can I say I am thankful for friends?  Specifically I am thankful for dinner with friends.  There is nothing as nice as spending an evening around a table, eating and talking.  The thing I try NOT to discuss at dinner, I am sorry to say, is politics.  Although most of my friends are like-minded, there are one or two whose opinion may vary.  Getting into an impassioned discussion about it can be upsetting.  I firmly believe in the American political system but frankly one of the two parties has sorely tried my patience with their behavior. 

This weekend, we had the good fortune to have dinner with friends on BOTH nights.  Conversation and laughter is the best way to prepare for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!