Monday, January 27, 2020

Running late again

Monday comes earlier than ever other day of the week.    I am late again. 

Trying to write every morning, today I got distracted by the news and discussion of Kobe Bryant's death.    I was nota big basketball fan - baseball is more my game, but Bryant was a superb athlete and to watch him was to watch grace and speed in concert.  I saw him once, at the Annie awards, talking about the "Dear Basketball" project that would earn him an Oscar.  He truly was a renaissance man.  Billy Hincsh posted him playing piano.  The world is stunned and mourns, but I am thinking about the other families who lost  their loved ones.  If you are mourning Kobe- and who isn't I suppose- take just a moment to say a prayer for the others who are also suddenly, tragically gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!