Wednesday, January 15, 2020

trying to write something

I am trying to write every day, but it's hard.  This morning, I spent my "writing time" doing paperwork for my Union. 

I am trying NOT to get political in my writing, but I can't help but wonder at the interview on Rachel Maddow.  I KNOW that "the Faithful" will not believe anything that goes against their cherished belief int the Orange Menace.  I am sick  ALL THE evidence could SLAP some people in the face and they would say it was.. FAKE NEWS.  they are so indoctrinated, that Truth is Lies and Lies are Truth.

Sigh.

The only orange thing I want to see in my house is BB8

I love BB8, so I am switching gears to say that I have not ONE but TWO of the little fella in my house. They BOTH talk but the smaller one rolls JUST LIKE the one in the movie. 

I'm... obsessed.

I need to see the final movie  (please DON'T tell me if anything BAD happens to  my beloved 'droid.  I could not bear it.)

Chris and I will have to make time to see it before it disappears from theaters.  I saw the original 1977 film EIGHT times in the drive in ( we had a car with an awesome sound system for 1977 and the drive in was better, you could smoke a J and watch the film!)

I am going to hold onto hope that things will get better.  It's the only way I get out of bed in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away, but please be respectful!