Thursday, January 9, 2020

sick

ok, so I am home, sick. 

I should be sleeping, but no, my brain won't shut up

I hate that. 

I really want that nap but OH NO, my brain wants to know who played the lead in some obscure movie that I saw ONCE at a teenager ( or some such nonsense)

I need to shut it off, but no amount of sheep-counting or.. anything else will do it.

I'm hungry. 

Damn it.   So I go downstairs to make something to eat and take my meds.

I realize I haven't written  anything and so I try to do it and wind up with this, a long compilation of just WHAT is in my head.

Grrr.

Ok, fed and medicated, I am going upstairs again.  Dr at 3:30- but for my knees not this ick.

Rest, I need you!

1 comment:

  1. It is because we are so brilliant that our brains won't shut up or shut off.
    Sigh - the price of genius, Robyn.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away, but please be respectful!